These nuts come in handy on so many occasions! If you're hosting a party, this slightly sweet and salty snack make a great addition to the line up. They also offer a nice change of pace from cookies and candy as a homemade gift (just store in a mason jar and wrap with a beautiful ribbon). Plus, they're not bad fuel, either.
- 2 cups whole raw almonds
- 2 tablespoons agave syrup
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl combine almonds, agave syrup, and salt. Use a rubber spatula to mix together, fully coating almonds.
- Spread almonds in a single layer on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Bake for 10 minutes, stirring twice during baking to prevent almonds from burning.
- Remove baking sheet from the oven. Immediately return almonds to the bowl, add cocoa powder, and toss to coat. Store in an air-tight container.